Adventures at Scottsdale Links Resort
Discover the rustic beauty of Scottsdale through exhilarating adventures that will take your vacation to new heights. Take a swing at some of the best golf courses in the world or glimpse back in time to admire architectural beauty with a tour of Frank Lloyd Wright's Taliesin West home. Learn more about Arizona’s history at an array of museums and immerse yourself in the natural beauty of Scottsdale on a horseback ride. Climb to the peak of famous Tom’s Thumb Trail and take in the stunning skyline of all Scottsdale or explore unique boutiques and shops. No matter which activity you choose, you will have an amazing time in Scottsdale. See our friendly concierge to find out how we can make your stay at Scottsdale Links Resort a memorable one.
Let us help you plan:
- Take a swing at TPC Scottsdale Champions Golf Course
- Appreciate creativity at the Celebration of Fine Art
- View a showcase collection of cars at Penske Racing Museum
- Book tee time with Grayhawk Golf Club
- Entertain yourself with activites at the Talking Stick Entertianment District
- Explore exquisite dining and world-class shops at The Promenade, Kierland Commons and Scottsdale Quarter
- Experience one of the world’s greatest car auctions at Barrett-Jackson Auction Company
Please reach out to our concierge for help planning your Scottsdale activites!
Diamond Resorts International Marketing, Inc., its parents, sister companies, and subsidiaries, make no warranty, express or implied, as to the condition, capacity, performance or any other aspect of the activities, events, or service providers listed herein. No inquiry has been made into the activities or events, or the qualifications or the quality of services offered by the providers. Do not consider this an endorsement of or recommendation for any of the activities, events, or providers. Features, furnishings and amenities depicted differ at each resort and are subject to change.